• Information Architect and Media / UI / UX Senior Designer with Psychology background as formal education;
• focusing now on UI / UX design and mobile applications interface;
• beliefs: "Simplicity is a way of courtesy." / "Reputation is the real currency."
• Social Media Marketer and Desktop Publisher with Math / IT as formal education;
• focusing now on virality as social phenomenon in online environment;
• belief: "We never grow up, we just learn how to behave in public."
• Lego super-constructor (7 years old);
• speaks 3 languages;
• very much in love with Nadia.
Great, lucrative and family-sustaining IT jobs are out there, but the vast majority of candidates are not yet qualified. CompTIA certifications help to train and identify qualified, knowledgeable employees and match them with employers who have jobs to fill. And, employers know CompTIA. When you show up for a job interview with CompTIA credentials under your belt, that employer knows that you not only have the IT skills to do the job, but you also have a commitment to your career to continue learning.
Newsletter Of The Day
20 Jun 2014 21:09