• Information Architect and Media / UI / UX Senior Designer with Psychology background as formal education;
• focusing now on UI / UX design and mobile applications interface;
• beliefs: "Simplicity is a way of courtesy." / "Reputation is the real currency."
• Social Media Marketer and Desktop Publisher with Math / IT as formal education;
• focusing now on virality as social phenomenon in online environment;
• belief: "We never grow up, we just learn how to behave in public."
• Lego super-constructor (7 years old);
• speaks 3 languages;
• very much in love with Nadia.
After a meeting in Stockholm, I said to Maud that I’m a good photo retoucher and if she wanted a proof could send any photo she wishes. And indeed, she sent me one of the hardest thing to edit / remove: reflections. She wrote afterwards: “Hej Adrian! All I can say is wow....I showed your work to my daughter who is starting her third year in the media program. Her specialty is editing images. She is very god at it and she says she can do it but not in that precision you did. She also is amazed…"